Easter Reflections

 Easter - It's Meaning, History & Holiday Symbols Explained

This is Easter week and I am spending the week reading through the Easter story with some.  As we read each passage, I realize there is so much beyond the story.  I have heard it all. Having grown up in church, I have seen all the skits, sang all the songs, watch all the movies and read all the passages.

But the Word of God is alive and God speaks to us daily.  So here are some of my reflections, as I read and ponder through each one.

May it draw you closer to Jesus.  Read on each reflection.  I will be posting every day this week.

Reflection 1:  Listen and Do it
Reflection 2:  Did I miss the lesson?
Reflection 3: Peter, annoyingly engaged
Reflection 4:  Why Bother going to Gethsemane?
Reflection 5:  Mourning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it is all stripped away...

The little boy and his sister

Just do it ... and bring along your kids