Burst that bubble


It is so easy to become so comfortable.  I have a comfortable home.  I have space.  My family is healthy.  I still get a paycheck without having to drive in traffic or rush or wake up and dress up for work.  I have a trail behind my house where we can still enjoy fresh air.  Our diet and meals have not changed a lot.  Yes, and I have masks, disinfectants, flour, toilet paper, yeast and meat.

But this week one of my old students wrote me this and it Burst my comfy suburban bubble.

She wanted me to share this with others because she has now become a Christian.  She had never heard of God before but in the last while has become a follower of Christ.

May her sharing burst your bubble, if needed, or give you courage to keep on serving Him, and may you join me in PRAISING GOD for HE IS FAITHFUL.
**************************************************************

"I have financial problems and It bothered me for a while.


For me, the most frustrating part was I didn't have enough money to pay for bills for a few months.
And my husband doesn’t have extra for us to buy food. I almost cleaned all my fridge.
I was crying to God. I don’t know what the next step is. I was so angry at myself why I am not smart.
Why don’t I have a job like normal people do? I was angry at my husband too.
Why does he spend all the money for his business? When will he give me some money to buy fruits
for my kids? I wrapped my head around those questions.


I have to admit it. I sin. I judge my husband and let the anger and disappointment take over me.
My husband and I haven't really talked for a long time because I complained he is not a thoughtful
person in my mind. But he is already trying his best. He works until midnight everyday.
Why am I so greedy? What do I want from him?  


He gave me $150 this Monday. I was scared because I don’t know when it will be next time.
I went to Foodie Market to buy extra food on Tuesday. My heart was satisfied and secure but I couldn't
smile.


After I took a shower. I saw a bag with a beautiful flower on the table. Before I thought someone
bought it for my husband, In my experience his client buys bubble tea or food but not for flowers.
So I asked him who bought flowers for you?  “your teacher” he answered. My teacher? Who?
Where? Was she here? How did she know my address? My brain kept asking so many questions.
I was so surprised she came here and gave me a flower to cheer me up.  My heart was so touched
because she cares about me. I found a card in the bag too. I opened it. Oh no. There was a lot of
money inside. After reading the card, I tried to hold my tears in front of my husband.


I went to my closet. Inside of me was non-stop crying. I repent my sin immediately. I was so guilty
because I judged and complained. I was proud and selfish. I thought nobody really cares about me.
I am afraid people look down on me. But God told me he gave his only son,Jesus, for me.
He loves me and forgave my sin even though I think I am not worthy. After that, I cry much deeper.


It must be the  “taste of God’s love”. I heard my teacher say that before.
But I didn’t get it because I haven’t had experience yet . How does God’s love taste
like? Now I can share with you, the taste is so amazing( sweeter than honey and you can not use
money to buy it). My heart has extra  peace and joy. I can smile at my husband . Even though my
situation has not changed yet. But I believe in God. and I know God is here with me. I am not alone.
This kind of feeling is very unique. You need to come and try it by yourself. I think the feeling is hard to use human’s words to describe. Only you try it and you will understand
that feeling.


My daughter told me that the day is a Holy day because God changed me and made me holy.
This makes me feel so special. This change can be very important for me because that is my baby
step closer to God.


“I can do all this through him who gives me strength” Philippians 4:13 NIV. I praise the Lord. Thanks for your unfailing love. I stuck this verse on my wall because It reminds me God gives me strength and power no matter
how many obstacles there are. I can face the problem if I believe in Him.

Your prayer and action means a lot to me. I am so blessed. You  explain Bible verses day by day
and give me a chance to experience God’s love. I hope one day I can pass the love on
someone else"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The little boy and his sister

Just do it ... and bring along your kids

Halloween - get out of the house!