Lessons I've learned as a Parent about Schooling in Canada

I am an immigrant to Canada and even though I came when I was young and finished High School here, it wasn't in Ontario.  Besides, it's been so long and my worldview about what the role of parents in our children's education has developed over the years.

Our church had a workshop this week on giving tips and information to Parents who may want to learn more about the Ontario School System.  I was asked to speak as a Parent and I put together a slide show.

Here is the link, in case anyone finds it helpful:  https://www.slideshare.net/secret/tLduwHBvrw5aK6

I haven't had time to record my presentation to match the slides but if you have any questions, I'd love to hear from you!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The little boy and his sister

Just do it ... and bring along your kids

Halloween - get out of the house!