Living out loud -

Hi - I don't usually post what others say on this blog as I treat it more as a platform for reflection for myself and to share with you the journey.  But when our pastor emailed me a few weeks ago asking for 'permission' to use the term "live out loud" in his sermon (after a chuckle) I was intrigued to hear what he had to say about Living Out Loud.

As life has it though - that day the family was sick so I did not attend service.

But alas!  Thank God for technology!

Here is his sermon (with notes!) - as I listened I found myself nodding my head in agreement many times.  He was able to verbalize a lot of my desires in putting together this blog (and the events and the heart in it).

What do you think?  Do you agree with what he is saying?  Maybe you will find it uplifting, challenging and if anything...as a good reminder of what it means to be salt and light in this world?

Living Out Loud - Sermon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it is all stripped away...

The little boy and his sister

Just do it ... and bring along your kids