Our Yearly Tradition - newsletters

We have several traditions in our family during Christmas time.  One important one for me is to remind myself to stay connected with all the people we love and who have touched our lives in one way or another throughout the years.

It has also turned into an opportunity for me to revisit the year and ponder on the challenges, the blessings, the triumphs and the lessons in the year.

Because I started blogging this year I did not write as much on our newsletter - but some of you have already asked me when the newsletter was coming so friends, here it is...

Lam Family Newsletter 2012


From our family to yours...
Yes, we took a picture with "Santa" -- our first...at Stephen's company Christmas Party































May this season of giving, peace and joy remind of you of the true reason for the season.  It is Jesus' birthday as my kids put it, so let's celebrate with Him in mind, being grateful for all that He is and does!

"We love because He first loved us..."  1 John 4:19

IMG 3861 from Sandy on Vimeo.


Away in a Manger - 2012 from Sandy on Vimeo.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When it is all stripped away...

The little boy and his sister

Just do it ... and bring along your kids